Adjective Presents: The 2017 Ungrateful List
Now that 2017 is over and we've given thanks for all that we're grateful for this year, there were a few things we could have done without. So in reluctant acknowledgement of those things, Adjective & Co. presents a list of things from 2017 we really didn't need.
"30 Rock" leaving Netflix. It’s the end of an era…and of my standard Saturday morning, Saturday evening, Sunday morning, Monday evening, and Wednesday mid-day routine.
The Unicorn Frappuccino® Blended Crème by Starbucks Coffee Company. What the hell was that mashup of ugly colors and fake flavors? Can Starbucks just admit to no longer selling coffee?
Hurricane Irma. I’d like to unsubscribe from future tropical events in the Atlantic. Who do I contact regarding this matter?
- Chipotle's failed attempt at queso
- Taco Bell's clothing line
- Alex's removal of the mullet
- UNF parking
Kayla Beckmann Barnhart
- Never being able to jam out to The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows (Brand New, Deja Entendu) ever again, because, Jesse Lacey is a scumbag and dead to me
- Breaking News Kardashian pregnancy alerts
- Breaking News, in general
- Starbucks unicorn drink
My stolen garden hose
The Bromper or Romphim. Which ever name you choose, no.
"Cash me ousside, how bow dah?"
Mile-high fight club
The federal government
USA not going to the 2018 World Cup
James Bond and Batman died (Roger Moore, Adam West, RIP.)
- The fact that we don't live in Marty McFly's future we were promised. No flying cars (they can barely drive themselves), no Flux Capacitors (aka no time travel), no self-drying clothes, and no hoverboards. It's a bunch of crap. Spielberg was swinging for the fences with the Back to the Future timeline, and if evil Biff can become our current President, I really think we should get a microwave that can turn a bagel bite into a Hot-N-Ready at 5 seconds. Just sayin.
Conspiracy theories coming out of the woodworks
Apple slowing down my iPhone before the release of a new one
Creepy old men
The A ⍰ OS 11.1 update.
Shooting after shooting after shooting. Can we not!?
The amount of natural disasters. Hurricanes, wildfires, and earthquakes, oh my!
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris divorce
Episode 7 of Stranger Things Season 2
The announcement that the Heathers would be transformed into a TV show
Deshaun Watson and JJ Watt out for the season (Sports so hard)
Hurricanes and the subsequent 3 MONTHS it takes to get debris out of my yard
- Twitter upping the character count (more room for Trump to act a fool)
- Apple changing the charger hook up, yet again
- Halloween tire slashing spree in Jax Beach
- Kevin Spacey
The King's speeches in Walking Dead, Season 8
- First four tiers of customer service representatives
- My new MacBook Pro's assortment of wires and adapters that resemble a traveling ICU. 2018 says whut.
- Comcast destroying my yard
- Watching people who can't quite pull off the word "rad" but awkwardly try to use it anyway